Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Books YOU Want For Xmas!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)     

3 comments:

  1. Rampant is on my list too! Also Bitter Frost, because the cover is completely and utterly gorgeous :). Your list is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah I always cross my fingers that I'll get gift certificates to book stores so I can buy all the books I want. :)

    The cover of Bitter Frost did catch my eye and I've been wanting to read Rampant ever since I found out it was about killer unicorns and after reading the short story by her that was in Zombies vs Unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list!! IM not really familiar with any of the books you mentioned, but they look really cool =0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)