Saturday, December 18, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Best Books {Series} of 2010!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)     

Best Books {Series} of 2010

There have been so many great series I've discovered since I started blogging this last August.  Listed here are some of my favorites that had books published in 2010.

This series has one of the funniest takes on vampires that I've read, and I've read a lot of books about vampires.

This series seems to get funnier with each book and explores the afterlife in some very interesting ways.  It's always great to read about Death's daughter.
I love this series.  Simon Canderous is one heck of an interesting character.  This series shows bureaucracy in a paranormal setting and makes me laugh a lot. 

A superb sequel to Mind Games.  Justine is a flawed character who the reader really comes to care about what's going to happen next.  The end of this book leaves off with quite the cliff hanger which actually made me curse out loud when I read it.
Wow, I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a series so fast.  I think I knew that these books would always be on my automatic buy list after reading the first chapter of the first book.  The humor and awesomeness of Kitty and the aliens in her life continues to be a refreshing and fun read.

2 comments:

  1. oooh I have the Amber Benson books, glad to see you liked them! I need to read them LOL

    Great list hon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, was a great topic and really hard to pick the top 5. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)