Monday, December 13, 2010

Merchandise Monday - Bookmark Edition

Today I took a look at bookmarks, because when you read a lot it's nice to have a bookmark that isn't just a piece of paper.  I'm definitely not one of those people who bend the pages of the book to mark my place, you'll always see me with a bookmark of some kind.  Plus bookmarks can be a great cheap present for anyone that loves books.

Magnetically keep your place in the book with these cute frogs.
I like how the dragon looks in this set of bookmarks.
Bookmarks for the Shakespeare fan
Bookmarks that smell like fruit, candy, etc.  I don't know whether these would be cool or horribly annoying.
I love that these bookmarks look like tiny oriental rugs.

4 comments:

  1. I love the dragon one! Also, I used to have one like those rug ones...but where where did it gooooooo>????

    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's why I like to buy my bookmarks in sets if they're cheap, they get lost so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stand when people fold pages! Ugh! I,too, use bookmarks! In fact I have a nice small collection! But I like the ones that look like rugs, how cute! Really liked this post, thank you!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :)

    I too have a nice collection of bookmarks at work that I decorated one of my walls with (we have a lot of bookmarks at the library.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)