Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I've never done a reading challenge before and I thought that this one would be a great place to start.  I'm going to join the 2011 Debut Author Challenge because I love to read new books and because it looks like a lot of fun.

The Story Siren puts together the challenge.  All the rules can be found hereThe challenge is to read 12 books by debut authors, I have a feeling that I'll read a lot more then 12.  :)

Here's My List so far of what I plan to read:

XVI by Julia Karr
The Rendering by Joel Naftali
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Across the Universe by Beth Revis 1st read review coming soon
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake
Vesper: A Deviants Novel by Jeff Sampsen **read in 2010
Haven by Kristi Cook
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Wildefire by Karsten Knight

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, it looks like it will be a lot of fun/a good challenge. I figured I would probably read all these books anyway the challenge just adds more of a well, challenge to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad that you're having the challenge and that there are so many awesome debut authors for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)