Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Vampires

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)     

Since the two options this week tied, I chose to list my Top 5 Favorite Vampires.


Top 5 Favorite Vampires

Lenah, one of the most intriguing vampire characters that I've read about.  This version of vampires that can't really feel makes the other aspects of the book all the more potent.
Eric, one of the best looking vampires out there and in my opinion a lot better then Bill the other vampire interested in Sookie.

Mina, one of the funniest vampires that I've read about in a long time.

This book has Jenna the vampire who loves the color pink and is a very good friend to Sophie.

Angel, one of my favorite vampires.  He has quite the back story, I've read the books based on the TV show and watched the show too.

1 comment:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)