Sunday, October 3, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Best Disney Movies


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature hosted by Larissa's Bookish Life. and runs every Sunday. If you want to know more click here.

Rules:

  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme chosen for the week.
  2. Mention Larissa's Bookish Life on the post and link back to it.
  3. Feel free to use the Feature's image.
  4. After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

    Top 5 - Best Disney Movies 

    5- The Lion King
    This movie had a little bit of everything and the songs especially Hakuna matata just made you want to sing along.
    4 - 101 Dalmations
    I remember really liking all the puppies and of course the song about Cruella De Vil.
    3 - Aladdin
    This movie is one of the first I remember clearly seeing in a movie theater.  Also has a great villain and songs to sing along to.
    2 - The Little Mermaid
    A movie where I loved everything about it and still do.  I named a lot of stuffed animals Ariel and Ursula when I was younger.  Ursula made for a great villain.  I even watched the animated series that was on Disney.
    1- Beauty and the Beast
    This is one of the best Disney movies.  All the characters are great and memorable.  I saw the sing-along version of this in the theater the other day and it was a lot of fun.  Seeing it again made me remember how beautiful all the scenes were drawn and how funny some of the lines were.

4 comments:

  1. We share the same interest here. Beauty and the Beast is also my all time favourite! I don't think anything can beat it. It's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seeing it again yesterday on the big screen was really cool because it just made me remember why I liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ur list! these movies are so amazing!!
    Glad to have u joining me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no Disney/Pixar collaborations on your list. I guess this is not included in the Disney Movie theme?
    I also really love Mulan :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)