Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Books I ordered and wish were here already edition

Books that I recently ordered via Book Depository.
.

Dead Waters by Anton Strout (release date February 22, 2011) the fourth book in the Simon Canderous series. I've loved this series so far.  It's full of great characters, humor and of course the Department of Extraordinary Affairs which are all great to read about.  Too bad February is so far away.

Alien Tango by Gini Koch (release date December 7, 2010) is the second book in the Alien series and after all the action that happened in the first book I can't wait to see what happens next.

Double Cross by Carolyn Crane (released September 28, 2010) the second book in this series.  After reading the first book with all the great characters and story there are still a lot of questions to answer.  Looking forward to it especially after reading the sneak peek of the first chapter from Carolyn Crane's, newsletter.

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (released yesterday) is a book that I knew I wanted to read as soon as I saw the cover and even more so after I read the description of the book.  Changelings have always intrigued me so I can't wait to see where the story goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)