Sunday, August 29, 2010

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Childhood TV Series (1)

 
Top 5 Sundays is a new weekly feature hosted by Larissa's Bookish Life. and runs every Sunday. If you want to know more click here.



Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme chosen for the week.
  2. Mention Larissa's Bookish Life on the post and link back to it.
  3. Feel free to use the Feature's image.
  4. After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
 I've seen this feature on Larissa's blog a couple of times and thought I would join in today.  :)

Top 5 Favorite Childhood TV Series

What a great topic, it was really hard to narrow it down to five shows but also lots of fun.  :)

5 - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
This was the show to watch after school and I watched it far past the original set of rangers.


4 - Captain Planet
This show was awesome, I remember watching all of them and loving their power rings.





3 - Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers



This is another show that I watched every episode of it had mysteries and great characters even if the main characters were mice and chipmunks.

2 - Beetlejuice

First I watched the movie and then I loved the cartoon show when it came out.  I even dressed in what my parents called the "Lydia" look for quite awhile.


1 - Fraggle Rock

This series had everything: singing, dancing and puppets who were awesome characters.  My favorite character is Red the Fraggle and Marjory the Trash Heap.  This is also the only childhood series that I watched and now own the entire series on dvd.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome List!! Gotta love Captain Planet and Bettlejuice =)))

    Cool blog! im a new follower now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really like your Top 5 Sundays feature and I'll probably join in again next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)